Home & School Association
HOME & SCHOOL ORGANIZATION
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1573167612991574/
Click here to join!
- Co-Presidents: Jenny Jandera & Sarah Odegard
- Secretary: Ryan Howe
- Treasurer: Kari Simon-Benning
- Administrative Liaison: Casey Breen
The LCS Home & School Parent Association is comprised of current LCS Student Parents and Guardians. All are welcomed and encouraged to get engaged!
The Home & School Parent Association will meet:
- Once a month, September through May, on the first Tuesday
- 6:30 PM
- Crusader Café, Upper Campus
2016 Dates 2017 Dates
September 6, 2016 January 3, 2017
October 4, 2016 February 7, 2017
November 1, 2016 March 7, 2017
December 6, 2016 April 4, 2017
May 2, 2017
The Loyola Catholic School Home & School Parent Association’s Purpose: The LCS Home & School Parent Association was created to foster an environment for shared ownership of our school community by promoting good will, cooperation, and communication between families, school staff, administration, and the Greater Mankato Area community.
The LCS H&S Parents Association’s goal: To assist LCS families, leadership and staff by:
- Creating a welcoming community to new families and prospective students.
- Encouraging current families to come together and know one another.
- Encouraging and organizing family participation and volunteer opportunities.
- Continuing to foster a sense of school support, pride, and enthusiasm.
- Serving as a resource for communication between parents and school.
- Celebrating and supporting our LCS staff and administration by sponsoring staff appreciation events.
- Strengthening the presence of LCS in the community.
The LCS H&S Parent Association does not:
- Set policies
- Discipline students
- Get involved in personnel/HR matters
- Develop or approve curriculum nor instructional materials