The Loyola community recognizes the commitment and sacrifice students and families make to receive a Catholic education. It is our goal is to help our students and families meet the cost of a great education. Over 50% of families at Loyola Catholic School receive some sort of financial assistance. Loyola Catholic School partners with FACTS to streamline the tuition assistance application process. Start your financial aid application today.
- Payment Plan Discounts
- 1 payment in May (prior to the start of the school year) receives 5% discount
- 2 payments in August and January, receives 3% discount
- Scrip Program
- For more information contact email@example.com.
- Families have earned up to $2000 a year toward tuition credit.
- Student Referral Program for current Loyola Families
- Seeds of Faith via Catholic Foundation of Southern Minnesota
Seeds of Faith
The Catholic Foundation of Southern Minnesota provides grants to students attending catholic schools. Please print off the application and return it to the receptionist. Or, if you would prefer, there are copies in the main office that you can fill out and return.
Questions? Contact (507) 386.5399, firstname.lastname@example.org.