The Loyola community recognizes the commitment and sacrifice students and families make to receive a Catholic education. It is our goal is to help our students and families meet the cost of a great education. Over 50% of families at Loyola Catholic School receive some sort of financial assistance. Loyola Catholic School partners with FACTS to streamline the tuition assistance application process. Start your financial aid application today.
- Payment Plan Discounts
- 1 payment in May (prior to the start of the school year) receives 5% discount
- 2 payments in August and January, receives 3% discount
- Scrip Program
- For more information contact email@example.com.
- Families have earned up to $2000 a year toward tuition credit.
- Student Referral Program for current Loyola Families
- Seeds of Faith via Catholic Foundation of Souther Minnesota
Questions? Contact Angela Casteel firstname.lastname@example.org 507-388-0615 in Admissions