Your child’s love of learning starts here!
Loyola’s preschool and PreK programs are committed to helping children develop the skills and tools needed to succeed in elementary school and beyond.
Our programs offer a safe, loving, and nurturing environment designed to provide each child with a positive introduction to education. Our classrooms are warm and welcoming, and are rich in opportunities for learning and educational growth through age-appropriate activities.
Some of the things we focus on in preschool include:
- Introducing pre-reading skills such as letter and sound identification
- Learning pre-math skills such as numbers, shapes, and time
- Developing skills such as drawing, cutting, and writing
- Encouraging classroom skills such as listening, following directions, and taking turns
- Promoting respectful interactions with others
- Participating in daily prayer
- Learning Christian values through stories, songs, and activities
- PLAY! Much of our day consists of children exploring their environment both inside the classroom and outdoors as well. Play is the key to building thriving brains, bodies, and social relationships. Research shows play can improve children's abilities to plan, organize, get along with others, and regulate emotions. In addition, play helps with language, math and social skills, and can even help children cope with stress.
Each of our classrooms is staffed with experienced, certified teachers and staff.
While each day is different in our classrooms, every day is filled with age-appropriate curriculum and activities that encourage social, emotional, spiritual, and academic growth of our students.
- Loyola’s preschool program is specially developed for children who are 3 and 4 years old. Students entering preschool must be potty trained.
- Our PreK program is designed for children who are 4 or 5 years old and will be heading to kindergarten the following year.