Activities Hall of Fame 2020
Loyola will induct 10 people into the Activities Hall of Fame on Saturday, January 11, 2020 at halftime of the boys' basketball game. Nominees can be former coaches, advisors, athletes, artists, performers, and supporters of Loyola Activities.
Criteria for nominations is as follows:
- Be a former Loyola student; or current/former coach, advisor or supporter
- Made contributions in time, talent or money to Loyola activities
- If a former student, be out of school for at least 5 years
- Must show or have shown excellence in an activity
- If a participant, have lettered in that activity
- Been a credit to Loyola and the community
- If a coach, demonstrated exceptional leadership, character and achievement during his/her tenure at Loyola
- Been an outstanding supporter of Loyola activities
Click here to complete the nomination form. Please respond by November 18, 2019.